Community Learning College
Social Action, Education & Work Based Learning Provider
The Community Learning College (CLC) was founded in 2009 and grew from the charitable aims of a youth project based in Nottinghamshire called the Detached Youth Project.
Provision has developed in response to the constantly evolving government agendas around young people, social action and Third Sector workforce standards.
CLC works across a range of subject areas and workforce development programmes, using a diverse range of expertise with specific knowledge and skills to deliver purposeful interventions that make a real difference in communities including;
· standardised, nationally accredited qualifications and informal social education for individuals
· government funded programme support including Community Learning, Adult Education Budget, National Citizenship Service, Apprenticeships, Traineeships and Study Programmes
· research and development for Third Sector Workforce Skills
· bespoke professional development courses tailored to the unique needs of an individual charity, community interest company, co-operative, building society or other no- for-profit third sector business
Third Sector Workforce Development
Tailored to your business
We work alongside Third Sector organisations to better understand their changing workforce needs by carrying out organisational needs analysis, producing strategies, managing projects and implementing activities that not only provide effective solutions, but long-term changes in organisational behaviour and culture.
21st Century Employment Skills Development
Helping The Community
At Community Learning College, we are dedicated to stepping up our efforts in addressing the issue of worklessness in adults and young people.
Through our partnerships, cooperation from local businesses and community empowerment we can facilitate real progress for individuals in this area. We are always striving to make a difference, and invite you to learn more or to lend your support.
- Volunteering/Work Placements
- Self Employment Coaching & Support
- Job Skills; CV's, Applying for jobs, Interview Techniques
- Work Skills; Maths, English, ICT, Team Work
Life & Work Coaching
Reinforcing our Commitment
With this initiative, our goal is to provide great opportunities for those needing to make a change in their life or at work.
With access to the right resources, people can become empowered by their own abilities and gain the confidence to fulfil their potential.
Learn more about our work by getting in touch with our team today.